Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You may have guessed by now that blogging is not my forte. I've never even kept a diary, so the irony of making notebooks is not lost on me. Nonetheless, I'll keep trying.

Things have been all over the shop lately, literally and figuratively. I've been spending Thursday afternoons holed up in my room trying to make books and what not, but normally end up paying bills and doing all the crap administrative things that I started Record Attempts in order to avoid in my day job. On these Thursday afternoons, my sanity is maintained by All Over The Shop. It does an excellent job of keeping me entertained and my neighbour must be extremely thankful as she also works from home part-time and Stu and Larry have meant that the new Underworld album has been taken off high volume, high rotation. Of course, for the rest of the time this month, it has been getting a flogging.

Record Attempts was at Finders Keepers recently, although it does seem a long time ago now, in a galaxy far, far away, called Shed 4 of the Docklands. It was a great weekend and a few people were kind enough to include me in their very organised and promptly written blogs.

The Design Files had some lovely things to say along with a couple of great photos halfway down the page.


Meredith Nadine stopped by for a chat with me and also had some nice things to say, again, about halfway down the page.


Finally, Record Attempts made it into the pages of INSIDEout magazine as one of the top 100 gifts for Christmas this year. The Retro Roller Skates were included, although they could only fit one in, they come as a pair.



Now the year seems to be almost over, or my batteries seem almost flat. Last weekend involved markets on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. This weekend is a little less hectic ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Woot I have the honour of being the Second Person Ever to comment on your blog :P

    ReplyDelete